Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Meet The Staff: Sarah McNichols


Name: Sarah McNichols
Job Title: Assistant Instructor, Front Desker
Hometown: Lafayette, CO
With CMS/BRC since: I joined the junior team in 1998, and started working in 2003.
How long have you been climbing? 12 years
First outdoor climb: Hair City, Eldo
Favorite climbing area: Shelf Road
Favorite route: 80 Feet of Meat, Rifle
Gri-gri, ATC Guide or Crash Pad? Gri-gri all the way
What do you like most about your job? I love the people that I am able to work with, and especially the kids.
What do you like most about the Boulder Rock Club? It is really big and really awesome. Growing up here has been the best thing, with all of the great people. There is a community here that can't be found anywhere else.
Skis or Board? Skiing all the way!

What do you like to do when you are not working? The majority of my time is spent at CU studying Political Science and Economics. I am also on the CU Womens Ultimate Frisbee team which occupies my week days and weekends with practice and tournaments. I am also a huge fan of golf and tennis.

No comments: