Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly Monday Gear Review: Revo Redpoint and Guide Sunglasses

Revo Guide
“These make me see better! Russ, you’ve got to try these.” Said my sister to her husband after trying on my Revo brand sunglasses. His take? “I almost don’t need my prescription lenses with these!” He enthused.

And in fact, I was so psyched on my new Revos that I now have 2 pair.

For me the main draw in a pair of sunglasses are the optics and the optics on the Revos are phenomenal. Crystal clear, no distortion and keeps my eyes feeling rested even after a long day (or week) in the harsh alpine light of the Rockies.

The lenses are polarized and block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC light.
Revo  Red Point
Of course, nobody can get behind sunglasses that don’t make you look your best and the Revo brand satisfies in this department too! I have both the Red Point model and the new Guide model and they both get plenty of compliments. And not only do the frames look good; they also fit my face comfortably and stay in place no matter the activity.

Rock climbing, ice climbing, skiing, or roaming the urban environment the Revos are with me, making my job easier.

Mark Hammond
Head Mountain Guide
Colorado Mountain School
800-836-4008

No comments: