Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Guide Gear Review: Black Diamond LightWeight Glove


 

The Black Diamond LightWeight Gloves are a consistent item in my pack no matter what time of year. The LightWeight Glove does not receive the time in the spotlight it deserves. This is partly because in the winter they are often hidden under my outer gloves like the Black Diamond Legends or Guide Gloves (each awesome in their own right). But no matter the season, these LightWeight gloves keep my hands warm and working.
BD LightWeight Glove keeping me warm on the hike in to climb.

In summer I wear the LightWeight Gloves in the morning while hiking to alpine climbs. They are perfect wicking gloves for highly aerobic activities and they dry out quickly. In the fall and winter these gloves become my liner gloves under alpine ice climbing or ski gloves. In the spring the LightWeight gloves work great by themselves when I am skinning uphill to ski the corn. The LightWeight Gloves are soft and comfortable next to my skin. I pretty much don’t go outside without them!
These gloves rock! Thanks BD for an awesome product.

Now that fall is here, keeping your hands warm and working is more important. If you do not own a good pair of liner gloves, I highly suggest trying out the BD LightWeights! Your hands will thank you!

 
Norie Kizaki
CMS Guide
1.800.836.4008

No comments: